She sees that her trading is profitable, and her lamp does not go out at night. Prov. 31:18

Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Art Space














I have a small spare bedroom that is my art "studio". It has enough things crammed in there for 4 rooms! I just lose all track of time in there and get glue and paint all over my clothes! I have hardly any clothes with some goop or another on them! I know where every little thing is in all that mess too. Yep its my very own little heaven. Someday.....I will have a REAL studio! Someday. But for now this is it!

1 comment:

  1. Your studio is just fine and you get your creations completed so what more can you ask for!! I think all your little tin people are wonderful and truly creative!! Your package is on its way! Happy Birthday! XOXO

    ReplyDelete