She sees that her trading is profitable, and her lamp does not go out at night. Prov. 31:18

Sunday, March 28, 2010

I never worry when I sit down to create something, I know that God gave me this gift of creativity and I just take it for granted that I it happens automatically, just like cooking or driving. I just know how.

I also know how to trust God in other things, like health issues, money problems, elderly parents, etc. When I do, He automatically just takes care of everything. But that just doesn't come as naturally, without thinking and worrying first, without fretting and then remembering OH YEAH! Let me give this to God He can do MUCH better than I can. I have known this stuff for a long time. I have seen miracle after miracle in my life. I KNOW better. When will it be as automatic as cooking or creating!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment