She sees that her trading is profitable, and her lamp does not go out at night. Prov. 31:18

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Irritability and Ice

I thought it was menopause starting, this terrible impatient, crabby feeling I have all the time. Kept praying that I would be more NICE and it just wasn't happening. Had my yearly physical and found out I am anemic, me, who is always as healthy as a horse. So I google it and one of the symptoms is IRRITABILITY! So that's what I am! And I get to have an excuse for it! I also get to get a colonoscopy...oh joy! One of the other things that goes with it is a carving for ice, dirt or starch. Well I have been chewing ice like crazy for a while here and my husband yells at me constantly because he can't stand the sound of the crunching. Now I have an excuse for that too! I AM SICK HONEY! See, there is always good with the bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment