She sees that her trading is profitable, and her lamp does not go out at night. Prov. 31:18

Sunday, February 21, 2010




I know this will seem piddle to some but to me it was great!

You have heard me mention the magazine Where Women Create that I love and inspires me beyond belief and I always eagerly wait for the next issue. So last night I was bored and realized that the new issue was out so I bribed Kirk (by saying I would go to a sporting goods store too) to go with me to Michaels to get it.
I got all comfy in bed with the Oympics on tv and my new magazine while Kirk watched some shoot-'em-up, squeeling tires movie real loud downstairs. I like to savor this magazine so its an event with me.
Started looking at it, about the 3rd page or so was letters to the editor and I thought, I'll just skip this and get to the good stuff. Then I thought, no let me just read them real quick. I get to the 3rd letter down and IT WAS FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I realize this is not a big deal to those of you reading this. But I was so excited!
Hey! There's not a whole bunch of thrills in my life. And as I said before I think God is preparing me for a new chapter in my life so here was just another little nudge.
So there you have it, the highlight of my week!

No comments:

Post a Comment