She sees that her trading is profitable, and her lamp does not go out at night. Prov. 31:18

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Today I sold my first creation on the PFATT marketplace! I am so excited. I would love to contribute to the family finances by making and selling my art regularly.
On the other hand, I think God is leading me toward this new direction because, as most of you know, I take care of my parents, especially my mom who has been sick for a long time. They have just found a cancerous tumor in her colon and the doctors say she really couldn't withstand the treatment it would require. So our good and faithful Lord is slowly nudging me over to something else so it won't just be emptiness when she is gone.
It's not that I haven't been creating all along, it's just that it is here and there, this and that. I want to be an established artist with a following! I want groupies for petes sake!!! :)
So all you pray-ers please keep her in your prayers. I really hope she doesn't suffer, she SO doesn't deserve that. And in the meantime I will plug along, give her lots of kisses and hugs and make my little Jack O Lantern people when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment