She sees that her trading is profitable, and her lamp does not go out at night. Prov. 31:18

Monday, February 1, 2010


So today I have firmly decided I am a picky fuss budget! I am trying to take photos of my little Jack O Lantern guys to send to PFATT and I have found something wrong with each and every photo I take. You can't see the ruffle on this one, you can't tell there is a really neat clock gear on that one. My gosh, get over myself! It is taking me longer to photograph them than it does to make them!

Then again, if you looked at condition my craft room or my ebay room you might not tend to agree that I am fussy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barb!
    I saw your work on the PFatt Marketplace. I really love your creations. They are so fun and nothing like I have ever seen before. I hope to be in a position to start collecting your pieces. I already have picked out the perfect spot to showcase them in my home. lol..
    take care,
    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete